OmniDirectional Polar PatternEqually sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be "aimed" to isolate one area.
104C Microphone with Carbon Element
Designed for demanding outdoor and indoor communication systems — mobile and fixed station — including police, fire, utilities, forestry, mining, drilling, transportation, and industrial applications.
Note: The 104C works only with an input designed for a carbon microphone. The 104C will not operate with public address or paging systems that require a dynamic mic element.
- Frequency response specifically designed for voice communications
- Dependable in extreme environmental conditions
- Rugged, high-impact ARMO-DUR® case, comfortable to the touch in hot or cold weather
- Double-pole, single-throw PTT switch designed for rigorous conditions and constant usage
- Four conductor, bare-ended (no connector) coil cord with rubber jacket
- Requires DC power for operation (5 to 24 Vdc @ 50 mA)
- Mounting bracket included
- Frequency Response
300 to 4,000 Hz
30 ohms (with 50 mA current)
- Output Level
5 dB below 1V for 100 microbar signal (voltage measured across 100-ohm load)
File Language Type File Size 104C User Guide ©2005 English 163 kb