You’ve created the perfect video, but your audio always suffers?
You’re tired of carrying backpacks full of equipment?
The birth of a new portable audio & video recording kit is here, giving you all the tools you need, right out of the box.
The MV88+ offers you a whole host of creative set-up options to cover your every requirement:
When it matters most to you, rely on Shure and the MV88+ to deliver amazing sound performance, whatever your stage or setting.
- Includes industry leading Manfrotto PIXI mini tripod, phone clamp & shoe-mount, USB-C & lightning cables
- Built-In Headphone Output for real-time monitoring
- Pristine audio for multiple set ups (included phone mount is also compatible with your existing set-up, allowing you to connect to any tripod with a connector)
- All metal construction
- Detailed stereo capture, five DSP preset modes
- Shure MOTIV Audio App for pro-level recording
- Shure MOTIV Video for onscreen control
- Includes neoprene roll-up bag to keep all your accessories in one place
- Allows for phone charging while mic is in use (requires USB-A cable and Apple USB3 camera adapter)- iOS users only
Mic Level and Line Level -- What do they mean?
Some mixers have switches on the rear panel for setting each input jack or output jack for mic...
Difference between a dynamic and condenser microphone
Dynamic and condenser describe the operating principal used in a microphone. Operating pr...
1/4" TRS Stereo vs. 1/4" TRS Balanced
1.If you have a stereo TRS 1/4" cable.. is that the same as the balanced TRS 1/4" ca...
Transformers - When to use and how does it work?
Audio Transformers Audio transformers can: 1) Step up (increase) or step down (decrease) a...
How do I wire an XLR to 1/4" adapter cable?
There are many different configurations that can be made between an XLR to 1/4" adapter. ...
SM57 vs SM58
The SM57 and SM58 microphones are based on the same cartridge design. The main difference is i...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.