The MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone offers content creators unrivaled convenience and professional-quality audio on the go. Simply plug it into your iPhone, iPad, or iPod* and hit Record in your favorite audio or video recording app to get life-like stereo recordings. Or, personalize your sound with enhanced control over stereo width, polar patterns, EQ, and more with the free ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App, which features recording, editing, and the option to share your recordings with the world. Create, capture, and share your way, anywhere.
View MOTIV recording solutions by application:
• Record, edit, and share from within the free ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App
• Lightning connector offers quick setup, plugging directly into an iPhone, iPad, and iPod*
• Compatibility with leading iOS audio and video recording apps
• Microphone pivots and rotates, allowing you to establish the most ideal direction for recording
• Adjustable stereo width within ShurePlus MOTIV app
• Choose from the mid-side stereo technique or bidirectional and cardioid polar patterns from within ShurePlus MOTIV app
• Molded case included
* Made for iPhone 5 and later, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation).
iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Air, iPad mini, and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc.
|Polar Pattern||Adjustable Width Stereo / Mono Bidirectional / Mono Cardioid / Mid-Side|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20,000 Hz|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Motiv MV88 with video recording
Yes. Setup the MV88 using the Shure Motiv App. Then, go to the video app (such as the Apple c...
Motiv microphone with Smule Sing karaoke app
The Motiv MV5, MV51, or MV88 microphone should work with the Smule Sing app on an iPhone 5 or ...
How to export or share recordings from the Motiv app in iTunes
Connect your device to the computer and open iTunes. Click on the iPhone icon, and select ...
Connectivity issues with the Motiv MVi, MV51, or MV88
Power-cycle the device. Ensure that you are using the latest version of the operating s...
Motiv MV88 User Guide and Best Practices
#1: Put the phone in airplane mode. We’ve all heard it before: that weird electronic pulse t...
Motiv MV88 use with a phone case
Important: For the MV88 to be "Apple Approved," it must connect properly with the iPhone when ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.