The MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone offers content creators unrivaled convenience and professional-quality audio on the go. Simply plug it into your iPhone, iPad, or iPod* and hit Record in your favorite audio or video recording app to get life-like stereo recordings. Or, personalize your sound with enhanced control over stereo width, polar patterns, EQ, and more with the free ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App, which features recording, editing, and the option to share your recordings with the world. Create, capture, and share your way, anywhere.
View MOTIV recording solutions by application:
• Record, edit, and share from within the free ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App
• Lightning connector offers quick setup, plugging directly into an iPhone, iPad, and iPod*
• Compatibility with leading iOS audio and video recording apps
• Microphone pivots and rotates, allowing you to establish the most ideal direction for recording
• Adjustable stereo width within ShurePlus MOTIV app
• Choose from the mid-side stereo technique or bidirectional and cardioid polar patterns from within ShurePlus MOTIV app
• Molded case included
* Made for iPhone 5 and later, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation).
iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Air, iPad mini, and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc.
|Polar Pattern||Adjustable Width Stereo / Mono Bidirectional / Mono Cardioid / Mid-Side|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20,000 Hz|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Mic Level and Line Level -- What do they mean?
Some mixers have switches on the rear panel for setting each input jack or output jack for mic...
Difference between a dynamic and condenser microphone
Dynamic and condenser describe the operating principal used in a microphone. Operating pr...
Transformers - When to use and how does it work?
Audio Transformers Audio transformers can: 1) Step up (increase) or step down (decrease) a...
1/4" TRS Stereo vs. 1/4" TRS Balanced
1.If you have a stereo TRS 1/4" cable.. is that the same as the balanced TRS 1/4" ca...
SM57 vs SM58
The SM57 and SM58 microphones are based on the same cartridge design. The main difference is i...
Vintage Shure Catalogs (1933-1985)
Year Type Size Model numbers 1933 Cat...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.