With an iconic design that inspires performance, the MV5 Condenser Microphone offers professional-quality audio, plus the flexibility of both iOS and USB connectivity. Plug it in and get to work right away, or take advantage of three onboard DSP presets to quickly dial in the right sound for your project.
For enhanced control over EQ, compression and more, dive even deeper with the free ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ Mobile Recording App for iOS, which features recording, editing, and the option to share your recordings with the world. Zero-latency headphone monitoring with volume and mute, and an adjustable stand completes the recording experience.
View MOTIV recording solutions by application:
- 2-in-1 iOS and USB connectivity offers instant setup at home or on the go
- Record, edit, and share recordings from the free ShurePlus MOTIV iOS app
- Compatible with all common iOS audio and video apps
- Angle-adjustable desktop stand and integrated ¼” thread mount provide flexibility
- Iconic, low-profile design
- Tuned to capture great recordings, built to last
- Zero-latency headphone output with mute and volume control
- Lightning® and USB cable included
- Compatible with iOS, Android**, Mac and PC
* Made for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation).
** MOTIV™ Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions are compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and USB On-The-Go (OTG) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. USB On-The-Go (OTG) Cable not included.
iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Air, iPad mini, and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc.
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20,000 Hz|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Mic Level and Line Level -- What do they mean?
Some mixers have switches on the rear panel for setting each input jack or output jack for mic...
Difference between a dynamic and condenser microphone
Dynamic and condenser describe the operating principal used in a microphone. Operating pr...
Transformers - When to use and how does it work?
Audio Transformers Audio transformers can: 1) Step up (increase) or step down (decrease) a...
Vintage Shure Catalogs (1933-1985)
Year Type Size Model numbers 1933 Cat...
1/4" TRS Stereo vs. 1/4" TRS Balanced
1.If you have a stereo TRS 1/4" cable.. is that the same as the balanced TRS 1/4" ca...
Which microphone should I use on ... ? (Selection Guides)
The following are current Shure microphones as of May 2017. Also listen to our online Mic ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.