Microflex Wireless Desktop Base
Wireless Desktop Base for MX405, MX410, and MX415 Microflex Modular Gooseneck Microphones.
The MX890 Wireless Desktop Base is fully compatible with SLX® wireless systems, including the SLX4Lwireless receiver with logic output for applications requiring logic functionality.
The MX890 is designed for use withMX405, MX410, and MX415 Microflex® Modular Gooseneck Microphones.
|G4||(470.125 – 493.825 MHz)|
|G5||(494.125 – 517.750 MHz)|
|H5||(518.200 – 541.800 MHz)|
|J3||(572.200 – 595.800 MHz)|
|L4||(638.200 – 661.800 MHz)||
Which Band Should I Choose?
Find out which band for the MX890 has the most available wireless channels in your location. Already own the MX890? Use the Wireless Frequency Finder Tool to find frequencies.
- Microphone Type
- Polar Pattern
- Frequency Response
- Form Factor
- Model Line
- Microflex Microphones Product Brochure (PDF)
- MX890 MX400DP CAD Drawings (ZIP)
- MX690 MX890 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- MX690 MX890 User Guide (PDF)
- Related Links
- SLX Wireless Systems
- CAD Drawings
- Sleek, low profile design
- Frequency agile, microprocessor controlled transmitter
- IR link to SLX receiver for automatic frequencysynchronization
- Programmable frequency Group/Channel display
- Programmable mute function
- Operates on two AA batteries
- Compatible with all Shure SLX Wireless systems
- Supports Shure MX405, MX410, and MX415 Microflex Modular Gooseneck Microphones
- CommShield® technology for protection from RF interference