The MX890 Wireless Desktop Base is fully compatible with SLX® wireless systems, including the SLX4Lwireless receiver with logic output for applications requiring logic functionality.
The MX890 is designed for use withMX405, MX410, and MX415 Microflex® Modular Gooseneck Microphones.
- Sleek, low profile design
- Frequency agile, microprocessor controlled transmitter
- IR link to SLX receiver for automatic frequencysynchronization
- Programmable frequency Group/Channel display
- Programmable mute function
- Operates on two AA batteries
- Compatible with all Shure SLX Wireless systems
- Supports Shure MX405, MX410, and MX415 Microflex Modular Gooseneck Microphones
- CommShield® technology for protection from RF interference
|H5||(518.2 – 541.8 MHz)|
|J3||(572.2 – 595.8 MHz)|
|L4||(638.2 – 661.8 MHz)|
|G4||(470.12 – 493.82 MHz)|
|G5||(494.12 – 517.75 MHz)|
Which Band Should I Choose?
Find out which band for the MX890 has the most available wireless channels in your location. Already own the MX890? Use the Wireless Frequency Finder Tool to find frequencies.
|Microflex Microphones Product Brochure||English||1.93 mb|
|MX890 MX400DP CAD Drawings||English||ZIP||105 kb|
|MX690 MX890 Specification Sheet||English||326 kb|
|MX690 MX890 User Guide||English||744 kb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.
Find Wireless Channels for Your System
The Wireless Frequency Finder tool provides recommended channels for all Shure wireless systems.