Microflex Wireless Boundary Microphone
The Microflex® Wireless Boundary Microphone offers total freedom of placement with no holes to drill or cables to run for installation.
The Wireless Boundary Microphone is the perfect solution for conference and meeting spaces where users demand flexibility and high performance. Compatible with Shure SLX® Wireless Systems.
- Microphone Types
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Patterns
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
- Frequency Responses
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Microflex Microphones Product Brochure (PDF)
- MX690 MX890 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Related Links
- CAD Drawing (.zip)
- FAQ's for MX690
- CommShield® Technology White Paper
- SLX Wireless Systems
- Sleek, low profile design
- Frequency agile, microprocessor controlled transmitter
- Bi-color status indicator
- IR link to SLX receiver for automatic frequency synchronization
- Programmable mute function
- Battery level indicator
- Operates on two AA batteries
- Logic output for remote LED and mute control
- CommShield Technology for improved RF filtering
- Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response
- 50–17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size MX690 MX890 User Guide English 744 kb MX690 MX890 User Guide French 746 kb MX690 MX890 User Guide Portuguese 748 kb MX690 MX890 User Guide Spanish 746 kb