- Available in 10" (25.4 cm) and 15" (38.1 cm) lengths
- Cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns
- Bi-color status indicator or single color light ring
- Surface-mount and wired or wireless desktop base options
- CommShield® Technology for improved RF filtering
- ULXD8: Gooseneck Base Transmitter
- MX400DP: Desktop Base for MX405, MX410, and MX415 models
- MX890: Wireless Desktop Base for MX405, MX410, and MX415 models
- MX400SMP: Surface Mount Preamp for MX405, MX410, and MX415 models
How do I mic a conference table?
Table Microphone Placement Large conference rooms, training rooms, and lecture halls o...
Mic Level and Line Level -- What do they mean?
Some mixers have switches on the rear panel for setting each input jack or output jack for mic...
Difference between a dynamic and condenser microphone
Dynamic and condenser describe the operating principal used in a microphone. Operating pr...
Which microphone should I use on ... ? (Selection Guides)
The following are current Shure microphones as of May 2017. Also listen to our online Mic ...
Transformers - When to use and how does it work?
Audio Transformers Audio transformers can: 1) Step up (increase) or step down (decrease) a...
Vintage Shure Catalogs (1933-1985)
Year Type Size Model numbers 1933 Cat...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.