MX405, MX410 & MX415
Modular gooseneck microphones offer a smart, professional look and accurate sound reproduction.
Microflex® Modular Gooseneck microphones deliver unsurpassed style, flexibility and performance for conference rooms and similar applications. Offering desktop or mounted bases, wired or wireless options, and even interchangeable cartridges, it’s easy to get the perfect fit for your conferencing installation. Fully compatible with SLX® Wireless Systems when used with MX890 Wireless Desktop Base.
C = Cardioid, S = Supercardioid, N = No Cartridge
- Microphone Type
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Pattern
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
Screens unwanted sound sources. Ideal for individual instruments in a multi-microphone setting, or single sources in noisy environments.
- Frequency Response
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factor
- Model Line
- Microflex Microphones Product Brochure (PDF)
- MX405 CAD Drawing (ZIP)
- MX410 CAD Drawing (ZIP)
- MX415 CAD Drawing (ZIP)
- MX405LP CAD Drawing (ZIP)
- MX405 MX410 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- MX400DP/400SMP/405/410/415 User Guide (PDF)
- MX405 MX410 MX415 User Guide (PDF)
- Related Links
- FAQ's for MX405/MX410/MX415
- CommShield® Technology White Paper
- Available in 5" (12.7 cm), 10" (25.4 cm), and 15" (38.1 cm) lengths
- Cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns
- Bi-color status indicator or single color light ring
- Programmable mute switch (desktop models only)
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- Surface-mount and wired or wireless desktop base options
- CommShield® Technology for improved RF filtering
- MX400DP: Desktop Base for MX405, MX410, and MX415 models
- MX890: Wireless Desktop Base for MX405, MX410, and MX415 models
- MX400SMP: Surface Mount Preamp for MX405, MX410, and MX415 models
- Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- MX405/C, MX410/C, MX415/C: Cardioid MX405/S, MX410/S, MX415/S: Supercardioid
- EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Phantom power required?
- 48 to 52 Vdc phantom, 8.0 mA
SLX4 Diversity ReceiverSingle-channel Diversity Receiver with optional logic output. Up to 42 compatible systems (multi-band).
MX890 Microflex Wireless Desktop BaseWireless Desktop Base for MX405, MX410, and MX415 Microflex Modular Gooseneck Microphones.
R183 R183B and R183W Omnidirectional CartridgeOmnidirectional cartridge for all Microflex® MX183, MX202, MX391, MX392, MX393, MX405, MX410, MX415, MX412, MX418, and WL183 microphones. White or Black.
R184 R184B and R184W Supercardioid CartridgesSupercardioid cartridge for WL183, WL184, WL185 and all Microflex® MX183, MX202, MX391, MX392, MX393, MX405, MX410, MX415, MX412, and MX418 Microphones. White or Black.
R185 R185B and R185W Cardioid CartridgesCardioid cartridge for all Microflex® MX185, MX202, MX391, MX392, MX393, MX405, MX410, MX415, MX412, MX418, and WL185 microphones. White or Black.
RK412WS Snap-fit Microphone WindscreensSecurely fastens to MX405, MX410, MX415, MX412, and MX418 microphones. Contains 4.
MX400DP Microflex Desktop BaseDesktop base for use with MX405, MX410 and MX415 Microflex Modular Gooseneck Microphones.
MX400SMP Microflex Surface Mount PreampSurface mount preamp for use with MX405, MX410, and MX415 Microflex Modular Gooseneck Microphones.