Microflex Multi-Element Boundary Microphone
The Microflex® Multi-Element Boundary microphone delivers a unique and versatile tool for conference room installations.
Clean and simple in appearance, Multi-Element Boundary mics come in two or three element configurations, combining the coverage of multiple microphones into one small, compact package.
- Microphone Types
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Patterns
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Microflex Microphones Product Brochure (PDF)
- MX396 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Related Links
- CommShield® Technology White Paper
- RF and GSM Resistance
- FAQ's for MX396
- End of table (300°), center of table (360°), or cross table (bidirectional) coverage patterns
- Individual audio output for each element
- Bi-color status indicator
- Programmable mute switch
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- CommShield® Technology
- Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- MX396/C-DUAL: 2 x Cardioid MX396/C-TRI: 3 x Cardioid
- EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Phantom power required?
- MX396/C-DUAL: 48–52 Vdc phantom, 10.0 mA MX396/C-TRI: 48–52 Vdc phantom, 12.0 mA
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size MX396 User Guide English 2.36 mb MX396 User Guide French 2.37 mb MX396 User Guide Portuguese 2.36 mb MX396 User Guide Spanish 2.36 mb