Microflex Low Profile Boundary Microphone
The Microflex® Low Profile Boundary microphone is an ideal table microphone when minimal presence is of high priority. Perfect for meeting rooms, these microphones deliver exceptional sound pickup while barely being noticed. Choose from a selection of colors and pickup patterns for customized table installations.
Cartridge polar pattern indicated by model number suffix
(C = Cardioid, BI = Bidirectional, O= Omnidirectional):
- Microphone Types
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Patterns
Picks up sound equally from the front and back of the microphone.
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
Equally sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be "aimed" to isolate one area.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Microflex Microphones Product Brochure (PDF)
- MX395 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Related Links
- CommShield® Technology White Paper
- RF and GSM Resistance
- FAQ's for MX395
- Only 1.25 inch (3.8 cm) in diameter
- Cardioid, omni and bidirectional polar patterns
- Wide dynamic range and smooth frequency response
- Available in black, white and aluminum
- Bi-color status indicator available with -LED models
- Logic input for remote LED control
- CommShield® Technology
- Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- MX395/BI: Bidirectional
- Phantom power required?
- MX395: 11 - 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA, MX395-LED: 48 - 52 Vdc phantom, 8.0 mA
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size MX395 User Guide English 2.19 mb