MX392 & MX393
Microflex Boundary Microphones
MX392 and MX393 Microflex® Wired Boundary Microphones from Shure are equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and green LED indicators. The high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers, Microflex Boundary microphones feature interchangeable condenser cartridges.
- MX392: Surface-mount mic; LED logic input/switch logic output terminals, screw terminal connections, attached unterminated cable
- MX393: Surface-mount mic; miniature three pin connector, 12' XLR cable
- Microphone Type
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Pattern
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
Equally sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be "aimed" to isolate one area.
Screens unwanted sound sources. Ideal for individual instruments in a multi-microphone setting, or single sources in noisy environments.
- Frequency Response
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factor
- Model Line
- Microflex Microphones Product Brochure (PDF)
- MX392 MX393 CAD Drawings (ZIP)
- MX392 MX393 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- MX392 MX393 User Guide (PDF)
- Related Links
- FAQ's for MX391, MX392, MX393
- CommShield® Technology White Paper
- RF and GSM Resistance
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Programmable membrane on/off switch plus LED on/off indicator
- LED logic input and switch logic output terminals for remote control or use with automatic mixers (MX392 models only)
- Frequency Response
- Cardioid (MX392/C, MX393/C), Supercardioid (MX392/S, MX393/S), Omnidirectional (MX392/O, MX393/O)
- EIA Rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Output Level
- -6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Phantom power required?
- 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA current consumption
Cable with CommShield® Technology, 3-Pin female mini-connector to male XLR, 12-foot (3.6 m), used with MX393 Microflex microphones.
In-Line Preamplifier for Microflex Microphones. Boosts resistance to Radio Frequency Interference (RFI).
Supercardioid cartridge for WL183, WL184, WL185 and all Microflex® MX183, MX202, MX391, MX392, MX393, MX405, MX410, MX415, MX412, and MX418 Microphones. White or Black.
Omnidirectional cartridge for all Microflex® MX183, MX202, MX391, MX392, MX393, MX405, MX410, MX415, MX412, MX418, and WL183 microphones. White or Black.
Cardioid cartridge for all Microflex® MX185, MX202, MX391, MX392, MX393, MX405, MX410, MX415, MX412, MX418, and WL185 microphones. White or Black.