Earset Headworn Microphone
The Shure Microflex® MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design. This professional subminiature earset microphone is ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
- Microphone Types
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Patterns
Equally sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be "aimed" to isolate one area.
- Frequency Responses
Wide, uniform response. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Microflex Microphones Product Brochure (PDF)
- Related Links
- CommShield® Technology White Paper
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar®-reinforced soft flex cable
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
- Frequency Response
- 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Phantom power required?
- +5 V DC (130 μA minimum)
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size MX153 Subminiature Earset Microphone Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish 5 mb