Earset Headworn Microphone
The Shure Microflex® MX153 is a professional subminiature earset microphone ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the discreet, low-profile MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
Available in three color options, the MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design.
- Microphone Types
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Patterns
Equally sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be "aimed" to isolate one area.
- Frequency Responses
Wide, uniform response. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Microflex Microphones Product Brochure (PDF)
- Related Links
- CommShield® Technology White Paper
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar®-reinforced soft flex cable
- Matte black, tan, and cocoa color options available
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
- Frequency Response
- 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Phantom power required?
- +5 V DC (130 μA minimum)
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size MX153 Subminiature Earset Microphone Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish 5 mb