Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
The Shure Microflex® MX150 is a professional electret condenser microphone ideal for applications requiring low-profile placement.
Fully compatible with all Shure wireless systems, the discreet MX150 offers uncompromising sound quality and high reliability for television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A / V teleconferencing, houses of worship, and sound reinforcement.
- Microphone Types
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Patterns
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
Equally sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be "aimed" to isolate one area.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Microflex Microphones Product Brochure (PDF)
- Related Links
- All Broadcast Products
- CommShield® Technology White Paper
- Available in cardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns and TQG (for use in Shure bodypacks) or wired XLR variations
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Matte black, sleek design for inconspicuous placement
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options and features an integrated cable management system for convenient cable dress with minimal handling noise
- Kevlar®-reinforced soft-flex cable design further reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility for routing and placement
- User-changeable equalization caps for response shaping (omnidirectional only)
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Polar Pattern
- MX150/C: Cardioid MX150/O: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response
- 20 to 20,000 Hz
- MX150/C: TQG: -51.0 dBV/Pa (3.0 mV) XLR: -39.0 dBV/Pa (11.0 mV) MX150/O TQG: -46.5 dBV/Pa (4.5 mV) XLR: -34.5 dBV/Pa (19.0 mV)
- Phantom power required?
- TQG: 5 V DC (0.04 – 0.18 mA) XLR: 11-52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938), < 2.2 mA
- TQG: 21 g (0.7 oz.) XLR: 121 g (4.3 oz.)
Multi-position black tie clip for MX150. Includes 3 clip assemblies.
Where To Buy
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size MX150 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish 7.92 mb