The Shure Microflex® MX150 is a professional electret condenser microphone ideal for applications requiring low-profile placement.
Fully compatible with all Shure wireless systems, the discreet MX150 offers uncompromising sound quality and high reliability for television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A / V teleconferencing, houses of worship, and sound reinforcement.
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Matte black, sleek design for inconspicuous placement
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options and features an integrated cable management system for convenient cable dress with minimal handling noise
- Kevlar™ reinforced soft-flex cable design further reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility for routing and placement
- User-changeable equalization caps for response shaping (omnidirectional only)
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
|Polar Pattern||MX150/C: Cardioid MX150/O: Omnidirectional|
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||MX150/C: TQG: -51.0 dBV/Pa (3.0 mV) XLR: -39.0 dBV/Pa (11.0 mV) MX150/O TQG: -46.5 dBV/Pa (4.5 mV) XLR: -34.5 dBV/Pa (19.0 mV)|
|Phantom power required?||TQG: 5 V DC (0.04 – 0.18 mA) XLR: 11-52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938), < 2.2 mA|
|Weight||TQG: 21 g (0.7 oz.) XLR: 121 g (4.3 oz.)|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
RPM150TCMulti-position black tie clip for MX150. Includes 3 clip assemblies.
“The MX150 is a great improvement in cable and handling noise, and the reversible tie-clip makes it easy to configure for men’s or women’s clothing. I love the [windscreen's] snap lock that keeps it securely in place. It’s visually appealing on television, and less foam means less coloration of the sound.”
–John Christie, RF Coordinator for So You Think You Can Dance Canada
|Broadcast & Media Production Brochure||English||2.44 mb|
|Microflex Microphones Product Brochure||English||1.6 mb|
|MX150 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone||Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish||7.92 mb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.