MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphone
MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphone
New Product — Features Steerable Coverage™ Technology using up to 8 separate lobes to capture sound sources from above more accurately than any other product. Automatic positioning tool in control software easily adjusts lobes toward each participant’s voice. Intuitive user interface offers easy configuration of presets, templates and polar patterns.
- Configurable Coverage captures high quality participant audio from overhead
- Flexible Networking allows easy routing of up to eight discrete channels over Dante
- IntelliMix® DSP Suite for precise coverage settings, automix, EQ and Echo Reduction
- Browser-based control software allows simple configuration
The Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling Array is a premium networked array microphone that captures best-in-class audio in varying AV Conferencing environments including boardrooms, huddle rooms and multi-purpose spaces. Revolutionary technology from the IntelliMix® DSP Suite includes Steerable Coverage™, utilizing up to eight beams to capture participant audio from overhead. Watch our MXA910 Steerable Coverage Video
Browser-based control software provides an intuitive user interface for microphone attributes including lobe configuration, automatic mix settings and preset templates. Integrates seamlessly with Dante™ Networked Audio, and third-party preset controllers including Crestron and AMX, delivering a high-quality AV Conferencing experience and an aesthetically pleasing and productive meeting space that appeals equally to integrators, consultants, and anyone using the ceiling array in their workday meeting spaces.
Designer System Configuration Software allows system integrators to configure multiple virtual MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphones in one tool. You can arrange the pickup lobes for all of the MXA910s over an imported room diagram to ensure precise coverage. Settings can be saved and then imported to each physical MXA910 on site.
Watch our How to Install MXA910 Ceiling Array video for an overview of installation options.
Audio Capture / DSP
- Up to eight discrete steerable lobes for precise positioning to participant(s)
IntelliMix® DSP Suite:
- Steerable Coverage™ Technology
- Automatic Mixing
- Echo Reduction
- 4 Band C/S PEQ per channel
- Simple, smart browser-based interface including templates and varying polar patterns for all device parameters
- 10 Presets
- Dante™ Audio Networking, standard PoE (class 0) and Control carried on single Ethernet cable
- Control strings for third-party preset controllers including Crestron and AMX
Hardware / Installation
Configurable multi-color LED bar
- Color options of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, pink
- Brightness controls (default, dim, disabled)
- External control through browser-based software
Device Reboot/Factory Reset Options
- Two stage hardware reset: 4 second press resets Network Settings, 8 second press resets to factory default restoring all settings including device name and network details
- Flush mounted into standard ceiling tiles. VESA mount compatible and hanging mounts available through a variety of third-party suppliers.
- Available in white, black, and aluminum finishes (detachable grille can also be custom painted)
CommShield® RF Immunity (learn more in our blog post)
A910-25MM600–625 mm Ceiling array adapter for 60 cm versions of Microflex® Advance™ MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphone.
A910-HCM Hard Ceiling MountAllows MXA910 to be mounted flush in a drywall or hard ceiling, providing a more finished appearance. Mount can be pre-installed in the ceiling and the MXA910 installed later.
A910-JBJunction box adapter for Microflex® Advance™ MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphone.
|MXA910 Architectural Specifications||English||1010 kb|
|Microflex Advance Brochure||English||2.51 mb|
|MXA910 (BIM)||English||ZIP||11.8 mb|
|A910 CAD File (DXF)||English||ZIP||116 kb|
|MXA910 Command Strings||419 kb|
|How to use the Shure MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphone for Voice Lift||English||898 kb|
|MXA910 Specification Sheet||English||533 kb|
|Shure Web Device Discovery Application 1.1 (Windows 7, 8, 10)||ZIP||14.5 mb|
|Shure Web Device Discovery Application 1.1 (Mac OS X 10.10-10.12)||ZIP||11.7 mb|
MXA Advance Microphone Arrays
Feb. 9, 2016 At Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2016, Shure Incorporated introduced Micro...
There is a choice. Technically, the MXA910 presents 9 Dante channels - 8 individual lobes, plu...
MXA910 best practices - setup hints
The following settings and recommendations are based on extensive experience helping customers...
MXA910 and automixers
Based on our experience, using gated-style automixers work best. Gain-sharing mixers, use...
Routing audio from an MXA910 or MXA310 to an Audio Network Interface device
Both the MXA910 ceiling array and the MXA310 multi-pattern table microphone are devices that o...
Which Shure devices support Dante Encryption?
Dante encryption is supported on the following: MXA310 MXA910 ANI4IN ANI4OUT ANIU...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.