MXA310 Table Array Microphone
MXA310 Table Array Microphone
New Product — Features Steerable Coverage™ of 4 separate polar patterns, plus the new toroid polar pattern, which rejects overhead HVAC and fan noise. Intuitive user interface allows for easy configuration of presets, templates and polar patterns.
- Flexible Networking allows easy routing of up to 4 discrete channels over Dante™
- IntelliMix® DSP Suite for precise coverage settings, automix, and EQ
- Programmable mute switch offers easy control by the device or third-party system
- Browser-based control software allows simple configuration
The Microflex® Advance™ Table Array is a premium networked array microphone that captures high quality audio and provides flexibility in varying A/V Conferencing environments including boardrooms, huddle rooms and multi-purpose spaces. Within the onboard IntelliMix® DSP Suite, Shure’s proprietary Steerable Coverage™ technology deploys up to four discrete simultaneous coverage zones around a table and utilizes an innovative “toroid” ring-shaped pattern to reject unwanted artifacts from overhead such as HVAC or projector fans.
Programmable capacitive-touch mute switches ensure simple user operation. Configurable multi-colored LED light ring displays mute status and displays lighted segments during set-up to confirm coverage areas and auto mix settings. Integrates seamlessly with Dante™ Networked Audio, and third-party preset controllers including Crestron and AMX. All parameters are configured via a browser-based control software, with intuitive control of polar patterns, templates and presets for quick set up for any meeting space requirement.
Audio Capture / DSP
- Up to four simultaneous polar patterns including the innovative “toroid” pattern, capturing audio from table level while rejecting unwanted overhead artifacts (additional patterns include Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Supercardioid, Hypercardioid, and Bidirectional—all steerable to any angle in 15 degree increments)
IntelliMix DSP Suite
- Steerable Coverage Technology
- Automatic Mixing
- 4 Band C/S PEQ assignable to any one channel at a time
- Browser-based control software that features a simple yet smart interface showing templates and varying polar patterns for all device parameters
- Stores 10 presets
- Dante Audio Networking, standard PoE (class 0), and Control carried on single Ethernet cable
- Control strings for third-party preset controllers including Crestron and AMX
Hardware / Installation
Configurable multi-color LED
- Displays Mute and Unmute status in Ring, Segment or Automix in two colors (available in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, pink)
- Brightness controls (default, dim, disabled)
Mute Switch modes
- Toggle, Push-to-Talk, Push-to-Mute, Disable
- Backlit LED indicator of enabled/disabled mute switch
- Generates external control signal to mute a downstream device or trigger camera presets
- Available in white, black and aluminum
- CommShield® RF Immunity (learn more in our blog post)
- Cable exit along or through table allows for easy retrofitting of previous Shure MX396/MX395 boundary microphone installations
Device Reboot/Factory Reset Options
- Two stage hardware reset: 4 second press resets network settings, 8 second press resets to factory default restoring all settings including device name and network details
|MXA310 Architectural Specifications||English||321 kb|
|Microflex Advance Brochure||English||6.52 mb|
|MXA310 Specification Sheet||English||776 kb|
|MXA310 Microflex Table Array Microphone||English|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.