Handheld Vocal Microphone
The KSM9HS is a premium vocal condenser microphone that captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation, functional flexibility, and precise vocal reproduction for live performance.
Engineered to exacting standards, the KSM9HS reveals nuance and subtlety in a microphone optimized for the most demanding live environments. With its dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns (hypercardioid / subcardioid), the KSM9HS is the choice for the world's most accomplished vocal performances.
- Microphone Types
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Patterns
Provides maximum isolation from ambient noise and adjacent sound such as musical instruments, loudspeakers and other performers.
For use on quiet stages, especially where bleed and ambiance enhance the overall sonic presence of a performance.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
KSM9HS microphones offer exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect. As the premier choice in handheld wireless microphone options for Axient®, UHF-R®, and ULX-D™, KSM9HS microphones are built to exacting Shure endurance standards, renowned worldwide and proven night after night, center stage.
- Exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (hypercardioid and subcardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Available as wireless handheld transmitter SKUs
- Aluminum carrying case
- Condenser (Electret Biased)
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Hypercardioid and Subcardioid
- Phantom power required?
- 48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size KSM9 User Guide Korean 616 kb KSM9 User Guide Russian 569 kb KSM9 User Guide Chinese-Simplified 738 kb KSM9 User Guide German 520 kb KSM9 User Guide English 514 kb KSM9 User Guide Spanish 512 kb KSM9 User Guide French 509 kb KSM9 User Guide Italian 512 kb KSM9 User Guide Japanese 695 kb