KSM9 Handheld Vocal Microphone
KSM9 Handheld Vocal Microphone
A premium condenser vocal microphone, the KSM9 captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail for live performance.
- Handheld microphone for the most demanding professional live vocal applications
- Condenser cartridge with switchable supercardioid and cardioid polar patterns
- Available in wireless versions
- Includes KSM9, microphone clip, zippered carrying case, and user guide
The KSM9 is a premium vocal condenser microphone that captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation, functional flexibility, and precise vocal reproduction for live performance.
Engineered to exacting standards, the KSM9 reveals nuance and subtlety in a microphone optimized for the most demanding live environments. With its dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns (supercardioid/cardioid), the KSM9 is the choice for the world's most accomplished vocal performances.
Listen in the Shure Mic Lab
Listen to and compare instruments and vocal recordings from a wide selection of Shure microphones
KSM9 microphones offer exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect. As the premier choice in handheld wireless microphone options for Axient®, UHF-R®, and ULX-D®, KSM9 microphones are built to exacting Shure endurance standards, renowned worldwide and proven night after night, center stage.
- Exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Available as wireless handheld transmitter SKUs
- Zippered carrying case
|Type||Condenser (Electret Biased)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 20,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Supercardioid and Cardioid|
|Phantom power required?||48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
AK9CZippered carrying case for KSM9 and KSM9HS.
Bass singer - Mic recommendation
Bass singers often choose one of the these mics: Handheld use - KSM9 or Beta 87A or Beta ...
KSM9 Switchable Polar Pattern and KSM9 Foam Windscreen
The KSM9 has two electret condenser elements; one element is in front of the other with the di...
Engrave a KSM9 microphone
Make certain that the metal shavings do not get into the grill or mic element. &nbs...
Mic Level and Line Level -- What do they mean?
Some mixers have switches on the rear panel for setting each input jack or output jack for mic...
Difference between a dynamic and condenser microphone
Dynamic and condenser describe the operating principal used in a microphone. Operating pr...
Which microphone should I use on ... ? (Selection Guides)
The following are current Shure microphones as of May 2017. Also listen to our online Mic ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.