Meticulously crafted for world-class vocal performances and presentations in elite venues, the KSM8 Dualdyne is the revolutionary dynamic microphone that only Shure could make.
- Patented cartridge design features two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and a groundbreaking inverted airflow system
- Exceptional control of proximity effect greatly increases working distance without on-axis coloration
- Neutral mid- and high-frequency reproduction due to controlled proximity effect results in the most natural-sounding dynamic microphone available
- Neodymium magnet resides in a micro-injection mold of aerospace SoftMag material, maximizing the magnetic field for the highest output level
- Re-imagined Shure Pumping Pneumatic Shock Mount features tuned cavities, specific resistances, and precisely machined components fully integrated into the cartridge’s acoustic properties, delivering exceptional rejection of handling noise without any loss of low-frequency response
- Patent-pending Diaphragm Stabilization System technology protects and stabilizes the active diaphragm from unwanted movement from plosives or impact
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional water, plosive and wind protection
|Type||Dual-diaphragm dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||40 to 16,000 Hz|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa(1) / (2.66 mV)|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
A25ESecurely mounts the KSM9 or KSM8 Dualdyne™ vocal microphone to a standard microphone stand.
AK8CZippered carrying case for KSM8 Dualdyne™ Vocal Microphone.
RPM266Black replacement grille for wired and wireless KSM8 Dualdyne™ Vocal Microphone.
RPM268Brushed nickel replacement grille for wired and wireless KSM8 Dualdyne™ Vocal Microphone.
File Language Type File Size KSM Microphone Product Brochure English 1.91 mb
File Language Type File Size KSM8 CAD Drawing English ZIP 90.8 kb
File Language Type File Size KSM8 Specification Sheet English 461 kb
File Language Type File Size KSM8 User Guide
KSM8 Questions and Answers
The KSM8 has a wide "sweet spot." What is a"sweet spot"? The "sweet...
KSM8 Accessories and Replacement Parts
Supplied Accessories A25E: Black, soft flex swivel adapter. Also fits KSM9. AK...
Cleaning KSM8 grill
Cleaning a Shure KSM8 is slightly different than cleaning other Shure microphones. While the K...
KSM8 Handle Material
The case/handle is die-cast aluminum.
KSM8 Overview, Benefits, and Technical Details
The KSM8 Dualdyne microphone is an evolutionary change in dynamic microphone design - a new el...
KSM8 Dual Diaphragm Design - is it truly unique?
No. AKG models D200, D202, D222, and D224 were introduced circa 1970. These models,...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.