"Green Bullet" Harmonica Microphone
With its signature green and chrome die-cast casing, the 520DX "Green Bullet" holds a spot in history as the definitive blues harp voice.
The 520DX features a volume control knob at the base of the microphone that allows users to make adjustments to suit their needs during live performance. An attached cable with a standard 1/4-inch plug allows the microphone to be connected to a high-impedance device. Contoured to fit perfectly between harmonica and hands, it can also be used for distinct, lo-fi vocals.
- Microphone Types
Simple, rugged diaphragm/coil. handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Polar Patterns
Equally sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be "aimed" to isolate one area.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Volume control knob allows users to adjust the volume to fit each musical situation
- Rugged, dynamic cartridge with improved response
- High-impedance, omnidirectional
- Supplied with 1/4 inch connector
- Frequency Response
- 100 to 5,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- High, unbalanced
- Cable Length
- 20 ft (6.1 m)
- Cable Style
- Two conductor shielded with standard 1/4-inch phone plug attached (supplied wired for high-impedance, unbalanced connection)
- 737 g (26 oz)
Direct replacement cartridge for Shure Model 520DX ''Green Bullet'' Microphone.
Where To Buy
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size 520DX User Guide English, French, German, Italian, Spanish 2.4 mb