For professional presentations requiring a microphone that is heard but not seen, the Centraverse™ CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone offers a compact clip-on design and simple, no-nonsense setup.
The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior audio quality and vocal reproduction.
Precision-engineered for years of use with all Shure wireless systems.
- Miniature lavalier microphone with included tie clip offers low visibility and hands-free use
- Permanently charged electret condenser element provides clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind, and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
|Frequency Response||50–20,000 Hz|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Centraverse Microphones - Facts, Features, and Applications
What are the key differences between Microflex and Centraverse? - Fixed, non-interchangeable...
Lavalier / Headset compatibility with Wireless Systems
The following chart provides compatibility information between Shure lavalier and headset mics...
Mic Level and Line Level -- What do they mean?
Some mixers have switches on the rear panel for setting each input jack or output jack for mic...
Difference between a dynamic and condenser microphone
Dynamic and condenser describe the operating principal used in a microphone. Operating pr...
Transformers - When to use and how does it work?
Audio Transformers Audio transformers can: 1) Step up (increase) or step down (decrease) a...
1/4" TRS Stereo vs. 1/4" TRS Balanced
1.If you have a stereo TRS 1/4" cable.. is that the same as the balanced TRS 1/4" ca...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.