Designed for desktop-installed sound reinforcement applications, Centraverse™ Boundary Condenser Microphones seamlessly fit within any design aesthetic. They offer low-profile, discreet placement for corporate facilities, houses of worship, government institutions, and beyond.
Featuring Commshield® Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, Centraverse microphones deliver in best-in-class performance and reliability.
- Available in cardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns
- CommShield® Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Available in black with attached 12’ XLR cable
- Frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
|Polar Pattern||CVB/O: Omnidirectional; CVB/C: Cardioid|
|Frequency Response||70–16,000 Hz (See user guide for line drawing of curve.)|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage, 1 kHz (typical): CVB/O –28 dBV/Pa (40 mV); CVB/C –32.5 dBV/Pa (23 mV)|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
|Centraverse™ Microphones Brochure||English||1.63 mb|
|Centraverse Boundary Microphones Specification Sheet||English||846 kb|
|Centraverse Boundary Microphones User Guide||English||1.19 mb|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.