Overhead Condenser Microphones
Available in black or white, Centraverse™ Overhead Condenser Microphones offer low-profile, discreet placement with minimum visibility in a variety of settings.
An integrated wire aiming hanger allows for optimal placement above choirs and other ensembles. Snap-fit windscreen also included with each microphone.
Featuring Commshield® Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, Centraverse microphones deliver in best-in-class performance and reliability.
- Microphone Types
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Patterns
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Centraverse Microphones Product Brochure (PDF)
- Centraverse Overhead Microphones Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Related Links
- CommShield® Technology White Paper
- Tailored frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients above choirs and other ensembles
- CommShield® Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern
- Frequency Response
- 70–16,000 Hz (See user guide for line drawing of response curve.)
- 180 Ω
- Output Level
- At 1 kHz , open circuit voltage: –33 dBV/Pa (22 mV)
Works with Centraverse™ overhead microphones. Includes 4 windscreens in black and white.
Where To Buy
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size Centraverse Overhead Microphones User Guide English 659 kb Centraverse Overhead Microphones User Guide French 668 kb Centraverse Overhead Microphones User Guide Spanish 670 kb Centraverse Overhead Microphones User Guide Portuguese 672 kb