Boundary Condenser Microphones
Designed for desktop-installed sound reinforcement applications, Centraverse™ Boundary Condenser Microphones seamlessly fit within any design aesthetic. They offers low-profile, discreet placement for corporate facilities, houses of worship, government institutions, and beyond.
Featuring Commshield® Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, Centraverse microphones deliver in best-in-class performance and reliability.
- Microphone Types
Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.
- Polar Patterns
Picks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
Equally sensitive to sound from all directions, but cannot be "aimed" to isolate one area.
- Frequency Responses
Smooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
- Form Factors
- Model Lines
- Centraverse Microphones Product Brochure (PDF)
- Centraverse Boundary Microphones Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Related Links
- CommShield® Technology White Paper
- Available in cardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns
- CommShield® Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Available in black with attached 12’ XLR cable
- Frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern
- CVB/O: Omnidirectional; CVB/C: Cardioid
- Frequency Response
- 70–16,000 Hz (See user guide for line drawing of curve.)
- Output Level
- Open Circuit Voltage, 1 kHz (typical): CVB/O –28 dBV/Pa (40 mV); CVB/C –32.5 dBV/Pa (23 mV)
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size Centraverse Boundary Microphones User Guide English 910 kb Centraverse Boundary Microphones User Guide French 920 kb Centraverse Boundary Microphones User Guide Spanish 927 kb Centraverse Boundary Microphones User Guide Portuguese 923 kb