The BETA®27 side-address condenser microphone is precision engineered for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording applications. Its flat frequency response and low self-noise provide unerring performance in demanding environments. A tight supercardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback and maximum isolation from other sound sources.
Listen in the Shure Mic Lab
Listen to and compare instruments and vocal recordings from a wide selection of Shure microphones
- Supercardioid polar pattern specifically targets the sound source consistently with greatly minimized bleed from off-axis sound sources
- Tailored for superior transient response from a low-mass, 1” externally-biased, ultra-thin 24 Karat gold-layered Mylar® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended lowend
- -15 dB switchable attenuator handles extremely high SPLs with ease
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Internal pop filter with three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
|Type||Condenser (externally biased)|
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Output Level||1000 Ohm load: 2.0 dBV, 2500 Ohm load: 8.5 dBV, THD of microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to cartridge output at specified SPL|
|Phantom power required?||48 Vdc phantom, 5.6 mA|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
|BETA Microphone Product Brochure||English||3.53 mb|
|Beta 27 Specification Sheet||English||485 kb|
|Beta 27 User Guide||English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish||2 mb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.