A versatile microphone for use with amplified or acoustic instruments.
Listen in the Shure Mic Lab
Listen to and compare instrument and vocal recordings from a wide selection of Shure microphones
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for instrument applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes a 15 ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid (unidirectional)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
Break resistant microphone clip that securely mounts the SM58, SM57, SM87A, Beta 87A, Beta 87C and all other microphones with 3/4-inch and larger handles to a standard microphone stand.
Replacement Microphone Cartridge for PG58.
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.