Dynamic Microphone TypeSimple, rugged diaphragm/coil. handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
Cardioid Polar PatternPicks up the most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.
Tailored Frequency ResponseSmooth, extended response. Tuned to accentuate specific types of instruments or voices.
PG52 Instrument Microphone
A high-performance cardioid dynamic kick drum microphone tuned to capture low-end punch.
The PG52-XLR includes an integrated stand mount, 15ft (4.57m) XLR to XLR cable, 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter, and a storage bag.
The PG52-LC includes an integrated stand mount, 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter and a storage bag.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for kick drum applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- Integral stand mount.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable and storage bag.
- Polar Pattern
- Frequency Response
30 to 13,000 Hz
Dynamic (moving coil)
Replacement Microphone Cartridge for PG58.
Where To Buy
File Language Type File Size PG Microphones User Guide French 1.11 mb PG Microphones User Guide German 1.09 mb PG Microphones User Guide Italian 1.08 mb PG Microphones User Guide Japanese 1.82 mb PG Microphones User Guide Portuguese 1.08 mb PG Microphones User Guide Spanish 1.09 mb