A high-performance cardioid dynamic kick drum microphone tuned to capture low-end punch.
The PG52-XLR includes an integrated stand mount, 15ft (4.57m) XLR to XLR cable, 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter, and a storage bag.
The PG52-LC includes an integrated stand mount, 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter and a storage bag.
Listen in the Shure Mic Lab
Listen to and compare instruments and vocal recordings from a wide selection of Shure microphones
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for kick drum applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- Integral stand mount.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable and storage bag.
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid (unidirectional)|
|Frequency Response||30 to 13,000 Hz|
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Replacement Microphone Cartridge for PG58.from $30.00
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.