The SRH550DJ Headphones from Shure deliver full-range audio performance, comfort, and durability for DJ use and personal listening.
50 mm Dynamic drivers deliver enhanced bass, while padded ear cups with supra-aural design swivel 90 degrees for flexible wearing positions and full isolation.
Includes a carrying bag and a threaded 1/4" (6.3) mm gold-plated adapter.
- Full-range frequency response with enhanced bass optimized for both DJ mixing and personal listening
- Closed-back, supra-aural design rests comfortably and securely on the ears with full isolation
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90-degree swivel ear cups for comfort and flexible wearing positions
- Ultra-lightweight design folds to very small size for maximum portability
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Replaceable ear pads ensure long product life
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
|Maximum Input Power||3000 mW|
|Frequency Range||5 to 22,000 Hz|
|Weight||8.4 oz. (235 g)|
|Cable Length||2 meters|
|Cable Style||Oxygen-free copper (OFC)|
|Plug||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4”) threaded adapter|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
HPACP1 Carrying PouchFor SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, and SRH840 Professional Headphones.
HPAEC550 Replacement Ear CushionsFor SRH550DJ Professional Quality DJ Headphones.
HPAQA1 Threaded 1/4" AdapterThreaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter for SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, SRH840, SRH940, SRH1440, SRH1540, and SRH1840 Professional Headphones.
SRH750DJ and SRH550DJ Comparison
The SRH550DJ has a fixed cable with a length of 2 meters (6.6 feet); the SRH750DJ has a detach...
Understanding Earphone / Headphone Specifications
Understanding Earphone/Headphone Specifications Though one of the most common items in the...
Shure headphone/earphone MMCX connectors
While both SRH series headphones (1440, 1840) and SE earphones do use a MMCX connector, we do ...
How to keep headphone earpads from smelling foul
1) Before the headphones are stored/put away, wipe off the earpads with a clean towel or a pap...
Thumping noise when walking and using the E3c earphones
Is there any way to avoid this annoying sound effect? * Sorry, there is not. You are hearing...
SRH840 headphones are too tight on my head
From the headphone product line manager: Place the headphones on a box, helmet, or someth...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.