SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones
SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones
SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones deliver accurate response across the entire audio spectrum for smooth high-end extension with tight bass.
- Premium reference headphones for professional audio engineers and in-studio talent
- Closed-back, collapsible, circumaural design
- Detachable straight and coiled cables
- Includes SRH940, hard zippered case, threaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter, coiled cable, straight cable, replacement velour ear pads, and user guide
Designed for professional audio engineers and in-studio talent, SRH940 Headphones from Shure deliver accurate response across the entire audio spectrum for smooth high-end extension with tight bass.
Superior transient response provides minimal distortion. The collapsible, lightweight design with premium padded headband offers superior comfort and portability. Two included detachable cables (straight and coiled) and a replacement set of velour ear pads ensure a long product life.
Also includes a hard zippered travel case and a threaded 1/4" (6.3) mm gold-plated adapter.
- Accurate frequency response delivers smooth high-end extension with tight bass, and superior transient response for minimal distortion
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit with premium padded headband provide maximum comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design with 90-degree swivel ear cups for convenient storage and portability
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable velour ear pads included to ensure long product life and maximum comfort
- Two included detachable cables (coiled & straight) provide flexible wearing options and easy replacement
- Zippered hard travel case protects headphones when on the go or not in use
|Frequency Range||5 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Weight||11 oz (320 g)|
|Cable Length||Coiled: 9.84 ft (3 meters), detachable Straight: 8.2 ft (2.5 meters), detachable|
|Cable Style||Detachable oxygen-free copper|
|Plug||Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
HPACA1 Replacement Cable -- CoiledReplacement cable for Shure SRH440, SRH750DJ, SRH840, and SRH940 Professional Headphones.
HPACC1 Hard Zippered Travel CasePremium zippered travel case for SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones.
HPAEC940 Replacement Ear CushionsVelour cushions for SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones.
HPAQA1 Threaded 1/4" AdapterThreaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter for SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, SRH840, SRH940, SRH1440, SRH1540, and SRH1840 Professional Headphones.
HPASCA1 HPASCA1 Replacement Cable -- StraightReplacement cable for Shure SRH440, SRH750DJ, SRH840, and SRH940 Professional Headphones.
from $19Product Reviews
Read what people think about the SRH940.
Shure has been killing it for years with... Read full text on Gizmodo
In 2010, Shure floored us with their new headphones... Read full text on Music Players
Closed-back, over-the-ear headphones were... Read full text on CNET's The Audiophiliac blog
The two new additions to the Shure headphone... Read full text of Barry Rudolph's review
When I initially donned these headphones... Read full text on Tape Op
Shure has been making really good headphones... Read full text on the Everything Audio Network blog
File Language Type File Size Broadcast & Media Production Brochure English 4.77 mb Earphone and Headphone Brochure English 2.91 mb
File Language Type File Size SRH940 Specification Sheet English 576 kb
File Language Type File Size SRH940 Headphones User Guide Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish 2.01 mb
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.