The SRH750DJ Headphones from Shure deliver world-class audio performance, comfort, and durability to professional DJ’s.
High impedance and maximized power handling optimize the headphones for use on high-output DJ mixers. Comfortable, padded ear cups swivel 90 degrees and allow easy placement on one ear when mixing. Replaceable cable and included set of replacement ear pads ensure a long product life.
- High impedance and maximized power handling for DJ mixers
- Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90-degree swivel ear cups for comfort and easy one-ear placement
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads ensure long product life
- 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
|Maximum Input Power||3000 mW|
|Frequency Range||5 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Weight||8 oz. (227 g)|
|Cable Length||3 meters (9.84 ft)|
|Cable Style||Detachable coiled oxygen-free copper|
|Plug||Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
HPACA1 Replacement Cable -- CoiledReplacement cable for Shure SRH440, SRH750DJ, SRH840, and SRH940 Professional Headphones.
HPACP1 Carrying PouchFor SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, and SRH840 Professional Headphones.
HPAEC750 Replacement Ear CushionsReplacement ear cushions for SRH750DJ Professional DJ Headphones.
HPAQA1 Threaded 1/4" AdapterThreaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter for SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, SRH840, SRH940, SRH1440, SRH1540, and SRH1840 Professional Headphones.
HPASCA1 HPASCA1 Replacement Cable -- StraightReplacement cable for Shure SRH440, SRH750DJ, SRH840, and SRH940 Professional Headphones.
SRH750DJ and SRH550DJ Comparison
The SRH550DJ has a fixed cable with a length of 2 meters (6.6 feet); the SRH750DJ has a detach...
Understanding Earphone / Headphone Specifications
Understanding Earphone/Headphone Specifications Though one of the most common items in the...
Shure headphone/earphone MMCX connectors
While both SRH series headphones (1440, 1840) and SE earphones do use a MMCX connector, we do ...
How to keep headphone earpads from smelling foul
1) Before the headphones are stored/put away, wipe off the earpads with a clean towel or a pap...
Thumping noise when walking and using the E3c earphones
Is there any way to avoid this annoying sound effect? * Sorry, there is not. You are hearing...
SRH840 headphones are too tight on my head
From the headphone product line manager: Place the headphones on a box, helmet, or someth...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.