With premium Shure construction featuring an elegantly machined aluminum housing manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards, the SHA900 defines a new standard of portable listening that brings high-fidelity audio into a mobile world.
Streamlined navigation for quick and simple selection of the SHA900 settings
- Tactile main control knob
- Power / previous screen button
- Hold switch to lock settings
- Color OLED screen for easy viewable, detailed navigation through settings
Multiple output gain structures optimized for both headphones and earphones
- Extremely low output impedance provides linear performance while minimizing harmonic distortion for both high impedance headphones and highly sensitive earphones
- High-gain output to match high impedance headphone sensitivity
- Low-gain output to match low impedance earphones (and some headphones)
Integrated USB rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from provided wall charger or computer, even when streaming USB audio from computer
- Battery lasts up to 10 hours with digital USB input (EQ mode), and up to 20 hours with analog input (Bypass EQ mode)
- Charge time: approx. 3 hours 15 minutes for full charge from empty (using power adapter)
EAAMPCASELeather amplifier case for KSE1500 and SHA900.
EAC30P-MICROB8Micro-B-to-30 pin cable, 8" (20.3 cm). Works with KSE1500 and SHA900.
|Shure Update Utility 2.4.3 (64-bit macOS 10.11 - 10.13)||ZIP||19.5 mb|
|Shure Update Utility 2.4.3 (64-bit Windows 7, 8, 10)||ZIP||21.9 mb|
|Shure Update Utility 2.4.3 (32-bit Windows 7, 8, 10)||ZIP||20.7 mb|
iPhone 6 and iPhoneSE with KSE1500 or SHA900
Some iPhone 6 and iPhone SE units have USB digital audio glitches that manifest as "...
The 30-pin to MicroB cable is intended for a digital connection with an iPod Touch and older i...
SHA900 and MQA decoding
Sorry, it does not.
Understanding Earphone / Headphone Specifications
Understanding Earphone/Headphone Specifications Though one of the most common items in the...
Earphones in the Washing Machine
The odds are in your favor. Shure earphones often survive a trip through a washing machi...
Diminished sound in one ear of my earphones
Most likely it is due to earwax inside the nozzle or sleeve. The nozzle is the passage way for...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.