The SE535 Sound Isolating™ Earphones feature triple high-definition drivers for spacious sound with rich bass in a secure, low-profile fit and innovative detachable cable system
• Triple high-definition drivers deliver spacious sound and rich bass for cinematic audio in a convenient and portable package.
• Detachable cable system enables multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades, and ease of maintenance.
• Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
• Secure, over-the-ear configuration keeps earphones in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
• Special Edition version (LTD) with a distinctly tuned frequency filter and a unique color scheme of red earphones paired with light gray 3.5 mm audio cable in shortened 46” length.
• Clear SE535 model incudes standard 3.5 mm clear cable, volume control, premium carrying case, ¼“ adapter, and fit kit with wide selection of sleeves for custom fit.
Bronze and Red Communication Models:
• Come equipped with a universal 3.5 mm communication cable with selectable iOS/Android functionality.
• Inline remote and mic offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
• Pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, and provides up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range.
• Includes Bluetooth 4.1 communication cable, Universal 3.5 mm communication cable, micro-USB charging cable, volume control, clothing clip, ¼” adapter, premium carrying case and fit kit with wide variety of sleeves.
|Sensitivity||119 dB SPL/mW|
|Frequency Range||18 Hz –19 kHz / 18 Hz – 19.5 kHz (LTD)|
|Speaker Type||Triple High-Definition|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
EAC64BKS 64-Inch Black Earphone CableDetachable 64" black cable with a silver-color, nickel-plated MMCX connection. Included with SE846-BNZ, SE846-K, and SE846-BLU earphones.
Bluetooth® Enabled Remote + Mic Accessory Cable (RMCE-BT1)Wireless earphone accessory cable with Remote + Mic for SE model earphones with detachable cables (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, SE846).
EAC46BKS 46-Inch Black Earphone CableDetachable 46" black cable with a silver-color, nickel-plated MMCX connection. Included with SE846-BNZ, SE846-K, and SE846-BLU earphones.
EAC46CLS 46-Inch Clear Earphone CableDetachable 46" clear cable with a silver-color, nickel-plated MMCX connection. Included with SE846-CL earphones.
EAC64BK Black Earphone Replacement CableDetachable cable, 64". Works with SE215, SE315, SE425 & SE535.
EAC64CL Clear Earphone Replacement CableDetachable cable, 64". Works with SE215, SE315, SE425 & SE535.
EAC64CLS 64-Inch Clear Earphone CableDetachable 64" clear cable with a silver-color, nickel-plated MMCX connection. Included with SE846-CL earphones.
Remote + Mic Lightning Accessory Cable (RMCE-LTG)Premium Remote + Mic Lightning Accessory Cable (RMCE-LTG) enables SE Earphones with detachable cables to directly connect with the latest Apple iOS devices for high‐quality digital audio and communication control.
Remote Mic Universal Cable for SE Earphones (RMCE-UNI)Universal 3.5mm communication cable with microphone and controls for Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones featuring selectable operation for both Apple & Android devices with a 3.5mm connection.
USB-C Earphone Communication Cable (RMCE-USB)USB-C communication cable with microphone and controls and integrated DAC/Amp for Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones featuring direct connection to Android devices with a USB-C.
Understanding Earphone / Headphone Specifications
Understanding Earphone/Headphone Specifications Though one of the most common items in the...
Earphones in the Washing Machine
The odds are in your favor. Shure earphones often survive a trip through a washing machi...
Diminished sound in one ear of my earphones
Most likely it is due to earwax inside the nozzle or sleeve. The nozzle is the passage way for...
Removing earphone sleeves
Shure earphones are packaged with sleeves on the stems. During periods of storage and shipping...
How to insert and wear Shure SE earphones
These photos demonstrate the recommended way to wear the SE earphones. First, bend the ca...
SE Earphone Cable Removal
The cable/earphone connector is difficult to remove, and designed like this on purpose. G...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.