SE112 Sound Isolating™ Earphones provide great sound with long-lasting comfort and immersive audio. Available in a wireless version in black with remote + mic controls, and a wired version in gray with attached 3.5 mm cable.
- Single Dynamic Driver produces great sound in a convenient and portable package.
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
- Wireless model pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, and provides up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range.
- Inline remote and mic on wireless model offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
- Wireless model includes charging cable, clothing clip, zippered carrying case and fit kit with three sizes of soft flex sleeves.
- Wired 3.5 mm option includes velvet drawstring case and fit kit with three sizes of soft flex sleeves
|Sensitivity||105 dB SPL/mW|
|Frequency Range||25Hz – 17kHz|
|Speaker Type||Single Dynamic|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Understanding Earphone / Headphone Specifications
Understanding Earphone/Headphone Specifications Though one of the most common items in the...
Earphones in the Washing Machine
The odds are in your favor. Shure earphones often survive a trip through a washing machi...
Diminished sound in one ear of my earphones
Most likely it is due to earwax inside the nozzle or sleeve. The nozzle is the passage way for...
Removing earphone sleeves
Shure earphones are packaged with sleeves on the stems. During periods of storage and shipping...
How to insert and wear Shure SE earphones
These photos demonstrate the recommended way to wear the SE earphones. First, bend the ca...
SE Earphone Cable Removal
The cable/earphone connector is difficult to remove, and designed like this on purpose. G...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.