Acclaim for the KSE1500
Shure has created something extraordinary in the KSE1500. That’s because the company decided to forego traditional in-ear driver designs for the complex (and downright vexing) technological challenge of micro-sizing electrostatic transduction.Digital Trends, “Hands on: Shure KSE1500 Electrostatic Sound Isolating earphones,” March 14, 2016
Without reservation, I can say the Shure KSE1500s produced the finest audio experience I’ve ever enjoyed.Residential Systems, “Shure KSE1500 Electrostatic Earphone System Review,” May 9, 2016
…what makes the Shure’s so special is their ability to surprise you with newly discovered dimensions of your music library in each and every listening session.Technabob, “Shure KSE1500 Review: Electrostatic Earphones Produce Simply Stunning In-Ear Audio,” August 10, 2016
Shure’s KSE1500 is the finest sounding in-ear monitor system I have experienced.Stereophile, “Shure KSE1500 electrostatic in-ear headphone system,” November 1, 2016
The world’s first electrostatic Sound Isolating™ earphones.
Electrostatic technology provides the fastest, most accurate transient response available. Until now, it has never been applied to Sound Isolating earphones.
Each earphone features a virtually weightless, massless diaphragm surrounded by an electrostatic field generated by back plates that manage charge oscillation. The result is unmatched clarity and detail with an extremely high correlation to the source audio.
- True to the source. Electrostatic earphone technology delivers more accurate sound than dynamic or armature driver technologies.
- Exclusive pairing. With a 6-pin LEMO connector, the cable delivers the specific bias required by the electrostatic drivers. The earphones and amplifier create a unique system of components only compatible with one another.
- Breakthrough cable technology. All KSE1500 cables were painstakingly engineered to meet the particular needs of electrostatic technology in a portable form factor.
- Easy control. Using just two simple touch points—the large, tactile top knob and side button—you can control all menu navigation.
- Portability perfected. Sized comparably to your mobile device and durable enough for life on the go, the portable electrostatic amplifier makes great sound possible anywhere.
- Convenient rechargeability. Charges from a wall charger or computer even when streaming audio. Charge lasts up to 7 hours with digital input and up to 10 hours with analog input.
- Easy monitoring of settings. Clearly view input source, input level meter, battery level, output volume and EQ setting from the home screen.
- Five EQ presets loaded standard. Flat, Low Boost, Vocal Boost, Loudness and De-ess presets offer easy access to the EQ settings you’ll most likely want to tweak. Or, enjoy pure analog audio in Bypass Mode, which bypasses digital processing.
- Detailed personal control. Further refine your listening experience with four customizable EQ settings that allow you to shape and tune your music to suit your tone preferences.
|Shure Update Utility 2.4.3 (64-bit macOS 10.11 - 10.13)||ZIP||19.5 mb|
|Shure Update Utility 2.4.3 (64-bit Windows 7, 8, 10)||ZIP||21.9 mb|
|Shure Update Utility 2.4.3 (32-bit Windows 7, 8, 10)||ZIP||20.7 mb|
KSE1500 and SE846 Correlation to Original Input Signal
This graph shown in the webinar is difficult to explain, but in a nutshell, the x axis is...
iPhone 6 and iPhoneSE with KSE1500 or SHA900
Some iPhone 6 and iPhone SE units have USB digital audio glitches that manifest as "...
The KSE1500 Electrostatic Earphone System is an electrostatic Sound Isolating™ earphone ...
KSE1500 Maximum SPL Output and Distortion Rating
The KSE1500 system is rated with a maximum output of 113 dB SPL. Normally, an ampli...
KSE1500 - Will it reveal flaws in MP3 files and other recorded files?
The more revealing of clarity and detail a playback system is, the more noticeable any source ...
KSE1500 Online Video Review
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.