Earphone Accessory Cables
This accessory cable transforms your detachable Shure Earphones (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, SE846) into a stereo mobile headset, providing inline microphone and controls for music-enabled phones and portable devices. Kevlar™ reinforced cables offer even more durability. Two versions are available based on device compatibility.
- Integrated microphone for clear audio
- Inline control functionality for answering/ending calls without touching your phone (additional functionality dependant on device)
- Two-Year Limited Warranty (view warranty information)
- Earphone and Headphone Brochure (PDF)
- CBL-M-K User Guide (PDF)
- CBL-M+-K-EFS User Guide (PDF)
- Related Links
Integrated three-button remote and mic allows you to adjust the volume, control music and video playback, record voice memos, and answer or end calls.
Made for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad, iPod touch (2nd through 5th generation), iPod classic, iPod nano (4th through 7th generation) and iPod shuffle (1st through 4th generation).
Integrated one-button remote and mic allows you to answer or end calls and switch back to audio.
Works with most music-enabled phones with a 3.5 mm jack including Google Smartphone.