Professional Quality DJ Headphones
The SRH550DJ Headphones from Shure deliver full-range audio performance, comfort, and durability for DJ use and personal listening.
50 mm Dynamic drivers deliver enhanced bass, while padded ear cups with supra-aural design swivel 90 degrees for flexible wearing positions and full isolation.
Includes a carrying bag and a threaded 1/4" (6.3) mm gold-plated adapter.
- SRH Headphone & SE Sound Isolating Earphone Brochure (PDF)
- SRH550DJ Specification Sheet (PDF)
- SRH550DJ Headphones User Guide (PDF)
- Related Links
- All SRH Headphones
- Full-range frequency response with enhanced bass optimized for both DJ mixing and personal listening
- Closed-back, supra-aural design rests comfortably and securely on the ears with full isolation
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90-degree swivel ear cups for comfort and flexible wearing positions
- Ultra-lightweight design folds to very small size for maximum portability
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Replaceable ear pads ensure long product life
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
- 109 dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power
- 3000 mW
- Frequency Range
- 5 to 22,000 Hz
- 8.4 oz. (235 g)
- Cable Length
- 2 meters
- Cable Style
- Oxygen-free copper (OFC)
- Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4”) threaded adapter
- 32 Ω
Threaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter for SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, SRH840, SRH940, SRH1440, SRH1540, and SRH1840 Professional Headphones.
For SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, and SRH840 Professional Headphones.
For SRH550DJ Professional Quality DJ Headphones.