The SRH550DJ Headphones from Shure deliver full-range audio performance, comfort, and durability for DJ use and personal listening.
50 mm Dynamic drivers deliver enhanced bass, while padded ear cups with supra-aural design swivel 90 degrees for flexible wearing positions and full isolation.
Includes a carrying bag and a threaded 1/4" (6.3) mm gold-plated adapter.
- Full-range frequency response with enhanced bass optimized for both DJ mixing and personal listening
- Closed-back, supra-aural design rests comfortably and securely on the ears with full isolation
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90-degree swivel ear cups for comfort and flexible wearing positions
- Ultra-lightweight design folds to very small size for maximum portability
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Replaceable ear pads ensure long product life
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
|Maximum Input Power||3000 mW|
|Frequency Range||5 to 22,000 Hz|
|Weight||8.4 oz. (235 g)|
|Cable Length||2 meters|
|Cable Style||Oxygen-free copper (OFC)|
|Plug||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4”) threaded adapter|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
HPACP1 Carrying Pouch
For SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, and SRH840 Professional Headphones.from $4.99
HPAEC550 Replacement Ear Cushions
For SRH550DJ Professional Quality DJ Headphones.from $9.99
HPAQA1 Threaded 1/4" Adapter
Threaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter for SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, SRH840, SRH940, SRH1440, SRH1540, and SRH1840 Professional Headphones.from $4.99
Read what people think about the SRH550DJ.
The two new additions to... Read full text of Barry Rudolph's review
|Earphone and Headphone Brochure||English||3 mb|
|SRH550DJ Specification Sheet||English||578 kb|
|SRH550DJ Headphones User Guide||Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish||1.65 mb|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.