Professional Quality Headphones
The SRH240A Headphones from Shure provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort.
With 40 mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240A Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs.
Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices. Includes threaded 1/4" (6.3 mm) nickel-plated adapter.
NEW: Re-engineered headband & earcup construction provide a more ergonomic, comfortable fit.
- SRH Headphone & SE Sound Isolating Earphone Brochure (PDF)
- SRH240A Specification Sheet (PDF)
- SRH Headphone & SE Sound Isolating Earphone Brochure
- SRH240A Specification Sheet
- SRH240A Headphones User Guide
- Related Links
- All SRH Headphones
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- NEW: Re-engineered headband & earcup construction for more ergonomic, comfortable fit
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- 107 dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power
- 500 mW
- Frequency Range
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- 0.63 lbs (238 g)
- Cable Length
- 6.56 ft (2 meters)
- Cable Style
- Attached straight oxygen-free copper
- Nickel-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
- 38 Ω
Threaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter for SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, SRH840, SRH940, SRH1440, SRH1540, and SRH1840 Professional Headphones.
For SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, and SRH840 Professional Headphones.
Replacement ear cushions for SRH240A and SRH240 Professional Quality Headphones.
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size SRH240A Headphones User Guide Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish 1.72 mb