Professional Open Back Headphones
The SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones feature individually matched drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance, including smooth, extended highs and accurate bass. Developed with premium materials and precision engineering, the custom-crafted design is extremely lightweight and durable. Ideal for mastering or critical listening applications.
The included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- Earphone and Headphone Brochure (PDF)
- SRH1840 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones (PDF)
- Related Links
- All SRH Headphones
- Individually matched 40 mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Optimized for connection to external headphone amplification systems
- Oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Individually tested and serialized
Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Open-back, circumaural
- 96 dB SPL/mW
- Maximum Input Power
- 1000 mW
- Frequency Range
- 10 Hz – 30 kHz
- 0.59 lbs (268 g)
- Cable Style
- Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
- Cable Length
- 6.9 ft (2.1 m)
- Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-jack
- 65 Ω
Replacement dual-exit, detachable cable for SRH1440 and SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones. Made of oxygen-free copper.
Velour cushions for SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones.
Hard, zippered travel case for SRH1440 and SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones.
Threaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter for SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, SRH840, SRH940, SRH1440, SRH1540, and SRH1840 Professional Headphones.