The SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones deliver superior acoustic performance, comfort, and durability to professional engineers, musicians, and audiophiles alike. The SRH1540 utilizes 40 mm neodymium drivers for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass. Developed with aluminum alloy and carbon fiber construction, the lightweight and durable design also features Alcantara ear pads for maximum sound isolation and comfort.
The included storage case, replacement set of Alcantara ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass
- Diaphragm developed with APTIV™ Film for improved linearity and lower THD (total harmonic distortion)
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Lightweight construction features aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket offers superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable ear pads feature Alcantara and low-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Legendary Shure durability allows the SRH1540 to withstand the rigors of everyday use
|Frequency Range||5 Hz – 25 kHz|
|Weight||10.1 oz (286 g)|
|Cable Length||6 ft (1.8 m)|
|Cable Style||Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper|
|Plug||Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Zippered, hard storage case for SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones.
HPAEC1540 Replacement Ear Cushions
Alcantara™ ear pads for SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones.
HPAQA1 Threaded 1/4" Adapter
Threaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter for SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, SRH840, SRH940, SRH1440, SRH1540, and SRH1840 Professional Headphones.from $4.99
Dual-exit, detachable cable for SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones.
Announced this fall at the AES convention in New York, the Shure SRH1540 [...] headphones offer superior listening and monitoring for the professional engineer, musician, or music fan... Read full text in American Songwriter
If it were not for my mix playing out of these new Shure SRH1540 headphones, I wouldn’t even know they were on my head. The very comfortable SRH1540s are... Read full text of Barry Rudolph's review on Music Connection
If you’ve seen our score, then you already know that the SRH1540 can perform. In fact, they are the first headphone we’ve ever rated a perfect 10... Read full text on Digital Trends
This new headphone offers a nice, open, detailed top end and a bit of mid-bass boost for those who like a slightly fatter tone... Read full text on the Everything Audio Network blog
|Broadcast & Media Production Brochure||English||3.67 mb|
|Earphone and Headphone Brochure||English||3 mb|
|SRH1540 Specification Sheet||English||404 kb|
|SRH1540 User Guide||English||1.57 mb|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.