Professional Open Back Headphones
SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones provide full-range audio with detailed highs and rich bass in a sleek, attractive design. Made for mastering and critical listening, the premium padded headband with steel frame offers hours of listening comfort.
The included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- SRH Headphone & SE Sound Isolating Earphone Brochure (PDF)
- SRH1440 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones (PDF)
- Related Links
- All SRH Headphones
- 40 mm Neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Impedance optimized for direct connection to wide range of portable audio devices
- Fully adjustable, premium padded headband with steel frame and sleek, ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Individually tested and serialized
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Open-back, circumaural
- Frequency Range
- 15 Hz – 27 kHz
- Cable Length
- 6.9 ft (2.1 m)
- Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-jack
- 37 Ω
Threaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter for SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, SRH840, SRH940, SRH1440, SRH1540, and SRH1840 Professional Headphones.
Replacement dual-exit, detachable cable for SRH1440 and SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones. Made of oxygen-free copper.
Hard, zippered travel case for SRH1440 and SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones.
Velour cushions for SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones.