SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones provide full-range audio with detailed highs and rich bass in a sleek, attractive design. Made for mastering and critical listening, the premium padded headband with steel frame offers hours of listening comfort.
The included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- 40 mm Neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Impedance optimized for direct connection to wide range of portable audio devices
- Fully adjustable, premium padded headband with steel frame and sleek, ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Individually tested and serialized
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use
|Frequency Range||15 Hz – 27 kHz|
|Cable Length||6.9 ft (2.1 m)|
|Plug||Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-jack|
Hard, zippered travel case for SRH1440 and SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones.
Replacement Ear Cushions
Velour cushions for SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones.
Threaded 1/4" Adapter
Threaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter for SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, SRH840, SRH940, SRH1440, SRH1540, and SRH1840 Professional Headphones.
Replacement dual-exit, detachable cable for SRH1440 and SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones. Made of oxygen-free copper.
|SRH Headphone & SE Sound Isolating Earphone Brochure||English||3.6 mb|
|SRH1440 Specification Sheet||English||438 kb|
|SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones||Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish||3.1 mb|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.