MXCW640 Wireless Conference UnitWireless Conference Unit for Microflex Complete Wireless conference system. Configurable as Chairman, Delegate, Listener, or Ambient Microphone unit.
MXCWAPT Access Point ReceiverAccess Point for Microflex Complete Wireless conference system. Controls up to 125 MXCW640 wireless conference units.
MXC416 and MXC420 Gooseneck MicrophonesGooseneck Microphone for MXC and MXCW Conference Units
MXC416DF and MXC420DF Dualflex Gooseneck MicrophonesDualflex Gooseneck Microphone for MXC and MXCW Conference Units
MXCWNCS Networked Charging StationNetworked Charging Station for SB930 rechargeable batteries used in MXCW640 Wireless Conference Unit.
SB930 Rechargeable BatteryRechargeable Li-Ion Battery for MXCW640 Wireless Conference Unit
NFC Programming ApplicationAllows you to program ID cards with meeting participant’s name for use with MXC and MXCW conference systems.
The Microflex Complete Wireless system combines a fully-featured discussion system with wireless freedom for government, corporate, or educational facilities.It speeds setup in dynamic meeting spaces or at temporary meetings in hotels and conference centers.With no cable limitations, Microflex Complete Wireless is ideal for use in rooms with flexible seating or architectural significance.
Automatic Interference Detection and Avoidance technology delivers reliable RF transmission even in the most congested RF environments, and robust AES-128 encryption provides enhanced privacy.Each wireless conferencing unit is powered by a smart Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery, and a single access point can control up to 125 wireless units without additional software or licenses.
- RELIABLE WIRELESS PERFORMANCE
- Automatic Frequency Coordination for quick and easy setup
- Uses global 2.4/5 GHz spectrum including DFS channels to maximize available spectrum
- Built-in RF spectrum manager constantly monitors available channel quality
- Automatic Interference Detection and Avoidance resolves potential transmission problems in congested RF environments
- High spectral efficiency allows up to 125 units on one WLAN channel
- EASY SETUP AND OPERATION
- MXCWAPT Access Point mounts on wall, ceiling, or stand, and connects with one cable for audio, power, and control
- Each conference unit can be configured as Chairman, Delegate, Listener, or Ambient role
- Smart Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery lasts over 11 hours, recharges in under 4 hours
- Embedded browser-based interface allows remote monitoring and control by chairman or technician
- Speak/request list can be projected on video display without additional software
- Integrated NFC card technology in each conference unit allows participants to be identified by name instead of seat number, regardless of where they sit
- BEST-IN-CLASS AUDIO PERFORMANCE
- Proprietary Shure audio codec for natural, intelligible sound quality
- Automatic Gain Control for consistent speech levels for each talker
- Support for Automatic, FIFO (First-In/First-Off), and Manual microphone operating modes
- Gooseneck microphones include interchangeable Microflex cartridges and CommShield Technology for robust RF noise immunity
- Robust AES-128 audio encryption for enhanced privacy
|MXC / MXCW Brochure||English||2.79 mb|
|Shure Update Utility 2.4.3 (64-bit macOS 10.11 - 10.13)||ZIP||19.5 mb|
|NFC Programming Application (Windows 7, 10)||ZIP|
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
The Collaborate Automatic Video Switching System from 1 Beyond is an all-in-one package that i...
DIS CDS4000 Conference Discussion System
As of January 1, 2013, Shure has taken over DIS distribution of two current product lines in t...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
DIS MU 6040 D: Connecting a standard XLR microphone.
This is possible, but it requires a few additional components from Radio Design Labs. See the ...
What is “Basic Voting” on the DIS-CCU?
The DIS-CCU with FL6000 Feature License enables basic voting without the requirement of using ...
Which DDS 5900 Flush-mount components do I need?
Central Control Unit 1 DIS-CCU central control unit with appropriate power supply for ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.