DIS-CCU Central Control UnitCentral control unit for use with MXC-series, 5900-series, or 6000-series conference and discussion units.
MXC615 Portable Conference UnitPortable Conference Unit for use by chairman or delegates, with intuitive controls and clear audio for efficient and productive meetings.
MXC620 Portable Conference UnitPortable Conference Unit for use by chairman or delegates, with integrated ID card reader for positive identification of meeting attendees.
MXC620-F Flush Mount Conference UnitFlush-Mount Conference Unit for use by chairman or delegates, with integrated ID card reader for positive identification of meeting attendees.
MXC630 Portable Conference UnitPortable Conference Unit with integrated voting buttons and ID card reader, for use by chairman or delegates.
MXC630-F Flush Mount Conference UnitFlush-Mount Conference Unit for use by chairman or delegates, with integrated voting buttons and ID card reader.
MXC640 Touchscreen Conference UnitTouchscreen Conference Unit with integrated color touchscreen and ID card reader.
MXCMIU Modular Interface UnitModular Interface Unit for use with MXCMIU-FS/FL front plates or external audio source. Mounts under table for applications with limited installation space.
MXCMIU-FS / MXCMIU-FL Front PlateIdeal for flush-mounting in the table where limited space is available. For use with MXCMIU Modular Interface Unit. Available with or without loudspeaker.
MXC416 and MXC420 Gooseneck MicrophonesGooseneck Microphone for MXC and MXCW Conference Units
MXC416DF and MXC420DF Dualflex Gooseneck MicrophonesDualflex Gooseneck Microphone for MXC and MXCW Conference Units
MXCSIGN Dual side e-paper information displayDual sided e-paper information display which identifies conference participants. Used with MXC, and DCS 6000.
NFC Programming ApplicationAllows you to program ID cards with meeting participant’s name for use with MXC and MXCW conference systems.
The Microflex Complete digital conference system is ideal for any group that holds formal meetings -- from small city councils to corporate boardrooms to multi-lingual international conferences with thousands of participants.It gives you complete control over audio, the agenda, voting, support documents, information display, and interpretation, making even large conferences efficient and productive.
Its intuitive user interface allows meeting participants to easily control their microphone, vote, view the agenda, and select interpretation channels.Integrated NFC card technology allows meeting participants to be identified by name without additional software or feature licenses.
With a selection of portable, flush-mount, and modular conference units, Microflex Complete fits into any room design.Industry-standard Shure Microflex® gooseneck microphones (available with single or dual flexible sections) include CommShield® Technology for RF immunity and interchangeable microphone elements for excellent sound quality.
- INTUITIVE OPERATION
- Portable, flush-mount, and modular units are easy to integrate into any room design
- Integrated NFC card technology in each conference unit allows participants to be identified by name instead of seat number, regardless of where they sit
- Control the system with tablet or PC through web browser interface or an external room control system
- BEST-IN-CLASS AUDIO PERFORMANCE
- Proprietary Shure audio codec for natural, intelligible sound quality
- Automatic Gain Control for consistent speech levels for each talker
- Support for Automatic, FIFO (First-In/First-Off), and Manual microphone operating modes
- Gooseneck microphones include interchangeable Microflex cartridges and CommShield Technology for robust RF noise immunity
- MAXIMUM SCALABILITY
- Expandable up to 3,800 participants and 31 interpretation channels (with additional equipment)
- Cable Redundancy provides improved reliability so all conference units continue to operate in the event of a cable failure
- Optional SW6000 conference management software enables you to configure, manage, and personalize all aspects of a conference, including participant roles, voting, agenda, interpretation, information display, recording/archiving, and more
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
The Collaborate Automatic Video Switching System from 1 Beyond is an all-in-one package that i...
DIS CDS4000 Conference Discussion System
As of January 1, 2013, Shure has taken over DIS distribution of two current product lines in t...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
DIS MU 6040 D: Connecting a standard XLR microphone.
This is possible, but it requires a few additional components from Radio Design Labs. See the ...
What is “Basic Voting” on the DIS-CCU?
The DIS-CCU with FL6000 Feature License enables basic voting without the requirement of using ...
Which DDS 5900 Flush-mount components do I need?
Central Control Unit 1 DIS-CCU central control unit with appropriate power supply for ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.