DIS-CCU Central Control UnitCentral control unit for use with MXC-series, 5900-series, or 6000-series conference and discussion units.
MXC615 Portable Conference UnitPortable Conference Unit for use by chairman or delegates, with intuitive controls and clear audio for efficient and productive meetings.
MXC620 Portable Conference UnitPortable Conference Unit for use by chairman or delegates, with integrated ID card reader for positive identification of meeting attendees.
MXC620-F Flush Mount Conference UnitFlush-Mount Conference Unit for use by chairman or delegates, with integrated ID card reader for positive identification of meeting attendees.
MXC630 Portable Conference UnitPortable Conference Unit with integrated voting buttons and ID card reader, for use by chairman or delegates.
MXC630-F Flush Mount Conference UnitFlush-Mount Conference Unit for use by chairman or delegates, with integrated voting buttons and ID card reader.
MXC640 Touchscreen Conference UnitTouchscreen Conference Unit with integrated color touchscreen and ID card reader.
MXCMIU Modular Interface UnitModular Interface Unit for use with MXCMIU-FS/FL front plates or external audio source. Mounts under table for applications with limited installation space.
MXCMIU-FS / MXCMIU-FL Front PlateIdeal for flush-mounting in the table where limited space is available. For use with MXCMIU Modular Interface Unit. Available with or without loudspeaker.
MXC416 and MXC420 Gooseneck MicrophonesGooseneck Microphone for MXC and MXCW Conference Units
MXC416DF and MXC420DF Dualflex Gooseneck MicrophonesDualflex Gooseneck Microphone for MXC and MXCW Conference Units
MXCSIGN Dual side e-paper information displayDual sided e-paper information display which identifies conference participants. Used with MXC, and DCS 6000.
NFC Programming ApplicationAllows you to program ID cards with meeting participant’s name for use with MXC and MXCW conference systems.
The Microflex Complete digital conference system is ideal for any group that holds formal meetings -- from small city councils to corporate boardrooms to multi-lingual international conferences with thousands of participants. It gives you complete control over audio, the agenda, voting, support documents, information display, and interpretation, making even large conferences efficient and productive.
Its intuitive user interface allows meeting participants to easily control their microphone, vote, view the agenda, and select interpretation channels. Integrated NFC card technology allows meeting participants to be identified by name without additional software or feature licenses.
With a selection of portable, flush-mount, and modular conference units, Microflex Complete fits into any room design. Industry-standard Shure Microflex® gooseneck microphones (available with single or dual flexible sections) include CommShield® Technology for RF immunity and interchangeable microphone elements for excellent sound quality.
- INTUITIVE OPERATION
- Portable, flush-mount, and modular units are easy to integrate into any room design
- Integrated NFC card technology in each conference unit allows participants to be identified by name instead of seat number, regardless of where they sit
- Control the system with tablet or PC through web browser interface or an external room control system
- BEST-IN-CLASS AUDIO PERFORMANCE
- Proprietary Shure audio codec for natural, intelligible sound quality
- Automatic Gain Control for consistent speech levels for each talker
- Support for Automatic, FIFO (First-In/First-Off), and Manual microphone operating modes
- Gooseneck microphones include interchangeable Microflex cartridges and CommShield Technology for robust RF noise immunity
- MAXIMUM SCALABILITY
- Expandable up to 3,800 participants and 31 interpretation channels (with additional equipment)
- Cable Redundancy provides improved reliability so all conference units continue to operate in the event of a cable failure
- Optional SW6000 conference management software enables you to configure, manage, and personalize all aspects of a conference, including participant roles, voting, agenda, interpretation, information display, recording/archiving, and more
AM 6040 Ambient Microphone UnitUsed to connect an ambient mic (sold separately) to pick up background sound in the conference room.
AO 6004 Audio Output UnitOutputs 4 floor or language channels to IR language distribution systems, recording and/or web-streaming devices.
AO 6008 Audio Output UnitOutputs 8 floor or language channels to IR language distribution systems, recording and/or web-streaming devices.
DH 6021 HeadphoneStereo headphone for portable and fixed conference units and digital.
DH 6223 Stethoscope HeadphoneStereo stethoscope headphone for portable and fixed conference units and digital receivers.
DH 6225 Ear Clip HeadphoneMono ear clip headphone for portable and fixed conference units and digital receivers.
EX 6010 Extension UnitAn extension power supply for increasing the systems capacity in the DDS 5900 or DCS 6000 Systems.
JB 6104 Junction BoxProvides four tap-outs from the daisy-chain while also providing a loop-through.
PI-6000 Power InserterProvides additional power capacity for up to 40 conference units or interpreter units or up to 80 channel selectors in one chain connected to the DCS-LAN. Requires PS-CCU-XX Power Supply (not included).
PI-6000-XX DSC-LAN Power KitConsists of 1 PS-CCU-XX power supply and 1 PI-6000 power inserter which together provide additional power capacity to accommodate larger numbers of microphone units or extended cable runs. Works with MXC, DDS 5900 and DCS 6000 Systems.
RP 6004 RepeaterSplits one DCS-LAN chain into four chains. The signal is regenerated to extend the maximum cable length.
SZ 6104 DCS-LAN SwitcherUsed to connect together two central units for installations that share resources and for advanced system configurations.
Release Date: 12/21/2018
Release notes cover the following models:
- This firmware release can be used to update Microflex Complete (MXC), DCS 6000, or DCS 6900 systems using DIS CCU, CU 6105 or CU 6110 Central Units.
- Systems using CU 6000, CU 6005, CU 6010 and CU 6011 Central Units are not supported in this release.
- Firmware Upgrade Utility (FUU) v1660, which is included in the release, is required to update MXC devices. In the FUU, MXC devices will be designated with an "-A" suffix.
DIS-CCU (6000 Mode), CU 61XX
- Support for Microflex Complete MXC640, MXCIC, MXCMIU, and MXCSIGN.
- Ability to setup up MXCSIGN dual side e-paper information display.
- Support for configuring DCS LAN Redundant Loop (using MXC-ACC-RIB unit)
- Speak Button Lock
- Support for setting GUI language in MXC640
- Updated UI labels to match Microflex Complete Wireless
- FUU_Firmware_Upgrade renamed to MXC_Firmware_Upgrade_Utility
- DIS-CCU: Exclusive Functionality does not switch a shared microphone back on when removed.
- No audio from a shared microphone after an un-mute.
- When the system uses SW6000, voting result labels in TCP/IP control strings are shifted.
- During boot up, there may be a spike on analog out.
- Reply/request list is responding slow with more than 50/50 in their respective lists.
- Scrolling through an agenda with 100+ items is slow.
- When an agenda with max. items and with max. words in item name and descriptions is received, the GUI may not be responsive for a period of time.
- Manually entered voting results are not shown if voting has not yet started.
- The agenda subject name for a manually entered result may be wrong if the participant has not closed the voting result screen after the last voting session.
- “Rep on” and “Rep off”' buttons are missing in the UI with chairman left button configured to “Reply.”
- MXC and DCS 6000 firmware files are packaged together in the same release file.
To operate MXC devices with release version 8.4.2 with other Shure networked systems, see the following list of minimum software and firmware versions:
- DCS 6000 8.4.2
- SW6000 6.7.8
- Shure NFP Programming App 1.0.3
|NFC Programming Application (Windows 7, 10)||ZIP|
|SW6000 v 6.7.8 for CU 6105, CU 6110, or DIS-CCU (License 1.7)||ZIP||342 mb|
|Microflex Complete v 8.4.2||ZIP||279 mb|
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
The Collaborate Automatic Video Switching System from 1 Beyond is an all-in-one package that i...
DIS CDS4000 Conference Discussion System
As of January 1, 2013, Shure has taken over DIS distribution of two current product lines in t...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
DIS MU 6040 D: Connecting a standard XLR microphone.
This is possible, but it requires a few additional components from Radio Design Labs. See the ...
What is “Basic Voting” on the DIS-CCU?
The DIS-CCU with FL6000 Feature License enables basic voting without the requirement of using ...
Which DDS 5900 Flush-mount components do I need?
Central Control Unit 1 DIS-CCU central control unit with appropriate power supply for ...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.