Networked Charging Station
MXWNCS8 is designed to blend into conference room aesthetics, allowing Microflex™ Wireless components to charge without a tangle of cables.
MXWNCS8 allows handheld, bodypack and boundary transmitters to charge in one port each, and gooseneck transmitters to charge in two ports each.
- Model Line
- Microflex Wireless Brochure (PDF)
- Microflex Wireless Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Microflex Wireless User Guide (PDF)
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LEDs on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone transmitter
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via Microflex Wireless Control Software or third-party control systems
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an access point transceiver by simply pressing “Link”
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles