MXWNCS4 allows handheld, bodypack and boundary transmitters to charge in one port each, and gooseneck transmitters to charge in two ports each.
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LEDs on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone transmitter
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via Microflex Wireless Control Software or third-party control systems
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an access point transceiver by simply pressing “Link”
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles
|Microflex Wireless Brochure||English||2.92 mb|
|Microflex Wireless Specification Sheet||English||1.04 mb|
|Microflex Wireless User Guide||English||6.08 mb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.