MXWANI8 Audio Network Interface
MXWANI8 connects and distributes Microflex® Wireless systems to conference room AV networks.
- Works with Microflex Wireless and devices equipped with Dante™ digital networked audio
- Offers 8 block connector channel outputs, 2 block connector inputs, and a headphone output
- Features power over Ethernet and networked control via Microflex Wireless Control Software
- Includes MXWANI8, IEC cable, hardware kit, and user guide
MXWANI8 enables easy out-of-the-box system setup with no additional networking hardware required. With per-channel analog outputs, it is the central point for connecting and distributing Microflex Wireless systems to conference room AV networks.
- Four-port gigabit switch: Optimized port configurations for connection to the access point transceiver and networked charging stations, third-party control systems, and corporate networks
- Ethernet connectivity: Send audio and control signals over long cable runs of up to 300 feet or anywhere over a corporate network
- Power over Ethernet: Port 1 of the rear panel switch supplies power over Ethernet to the access point transceiver for simplified installation
- Corporate uplink mode: Link to the corporate network for remote control of system settings while keeping audio off the network for security and to reduce bandwidth
- Front panel controls: Mute or solo channels and set input / output levels easily from the front panel
- PC / Mac software control: Access the Microflex Wireless Control Software from a networked computer for input / output levels and port configuration
- Dante™ networking: Transports low-latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Ethernet to any other Dante-equipped device
- Headphone output: Solo audio signal on any channel
|Microflex Wireless Brochure||English||2.92 mb|
|Microflex Wireless Specification Sheet||English||1.04 mb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.