MXW8 features a stylish, contoured design and minimal footprint, complementing any conference setting.
- Wide frequency response: Full-range audio for clear voice transmission
- Concealed power switch: Prevents accidental powering off
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables return channel audio and real-time remote control of all wireless microphone settings, including light ring indication
- Earphone output: Listen to audio from a return channel for translation, cueing, or program material
- Programmable mute button: Customize local or remote muting behavior per application, with options including push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and external control
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50 meters)
- Out-of-range alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Easy wireless linking: Assign the microphone to an access point channel by simply docking it in a networked charging station and pressing “Link”
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use, charge fully in 2 hours, and enable remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use
- Low-battery LED: Visually alerts when there are 30 minutes of charge remaining
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for “always on” usage. Charge time using SBC-USB adapter: <3.5 hours while mic is in use
|Battery Life||Up to 9 hours|
|Battery Requirements||Shure SB901 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Replacement rechargeable lithium-ion battery for Microflex Wireless™.from $29.99
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.