Featuring lightweight yet durable construction, MXW2/BETA58 delivers vivid lifelike sound, intelligent wireless performance, encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for conferencing and presentation applications.
All Microflex Wireless transmitters deliver vivid lifelike sound, intelligent wireless performance, encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for conferencing and presentation applications.
- Dual transmit antennas: Maximizes transmission strength depending on hand placement
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables real-time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Programmable mute button: Allows customization of local or remote muting behavior per application, with options including push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and external control
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during breaks or periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50 meters)
- Range warning alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign the microphone to an access point channel by simply docking it into a networked charging station and pressing “Link”
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use, charge fully in 2 hours, and enable remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for “always on” usage. Charge time using SBC-USB adapter: <3.5 hours while mic is in use
- Anti-roll design: Features a flat resting point to prevent the microphone from accidentally rolling off a flat surface
|Battery Requirements||Shure SB902 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery|
|Battery Life||Up to 15 hours|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
|Microflex Wireless Brochure||English||2.92 mb|
|Microflex Wireless Specification Sheet||English||1.04 mb|
|Microflex Wireless User Guide||English||6.08 mb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.